Hello, my name is Tina Couch and I am a realtor with Tribe Realty. Real estate found me in 2012. It wasn't a planned career move but I instantly knew this was something I wanted to pursue. I came from the corporate world with a strong business background and an emphasis on project and contract management. This skill set serves me and my clients well in keeping all aspects of the real estate process moving forward focusing in on my clients' needs first. My enthusiasm, attentiveness, and dedication are reasons why my clients enjoy working with me.
Outside of real estate, I am active with the Austin ISD Campus Advisory Council, serve on the Westover Hills Club Board, active committee member on the ABOR Housing Foundation and busy raising two amazing children. I grew up right outside NYC on the Jersey side, but love Austin and never plan on leaving. It's small enough to navigate and large enough to have all the benefits of a large city.
I believe the role as your Realtor is to guide you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to make sure you understand every step. This philosophy coupled with my expertise is what I like to call "Bringing quality home". It's my business.
I work for you:
- I have the knowledge and experience to negotiate in your favor.
- I will give proactive service before, during, and after the sale.
- Your interests are placed above my own, and I take the time to discover your needs.
- I know this is a personal and life event for you, it is not simply a transaction.
Together, we have the answers:
- Is it the right home for you, your family, and for your future equity value?
- Is it the right time to buy (or sell) your home?
- Is it the right neighborhood for your present and future needs?